Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

Time sure does fly! I can't believe Halloween is already this Saturday!!! Seems like it's just the beginning of October. Steve and I haven't even decided on our Halloween costumes this year...I just LOVE the Holidays! I love this time of year.

Steve is SOOO cute he surprised me with these pretty little babies...what a great way to start off the week!

This last weekend was really fun. On Friday Steve and I went to Austin's (Steve's cousin) last football game, and spent time with the family. The Ford family is awesome, everyone is so supportive. All of the cousins, uncles, aunts and grandma and grandpa came to watch him play.
I'm not really a football fan, but I had a lot of fun supporting Austin and spending time with everyone. After the game Steve and I went to FROGURT with mom and dad Ford,Whit and Jason and Shannon. Frogurt is DELICIOUS! I LOVE frozen yogurt, and you can put as much topping that you want it!!

On Saturday, Steve had a test that he had to take. So, he was gone for the majority of the day. I got all the regular house work done, and then I was able to sew. I'm helping one of my good friends Carrie make baby leggings. They are turning out super cute. Her little guy is going to be a pirate this year for Halloween, and so we made him black and white leggings.
Anyway, my day was pretty relaxing, and then my sister Kartier invited Steve and I to go over to her house and watch the BYU game and have dinner.
The dinner was Deli sh! The game was pretty bad...Steve was disappointed. Kart and I went and rented "The Proposal" from redbox and had fun talking. After the game, we all watched the Proposal. It was a really fun night!


.
Sunday we went over to my brother Kody's house. Jade made us a really good dinner, and then we all carved pumpkins! :) We always have such a good time with these two, and with Lil' man Carson. Steve and I are super blessed to have such awesome familes, on both sides.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun! Way cute pictures. I'm glad you guys had a fun week! Very cute pumpkins too! You do have a great family!

Jade said...

cute! thanks for being my friend keira! come over again! we never watched our halloween movie!

Meg said...

You guys are so cute! It's fun to read your blog and remember the days before kids. Wish I could go back sometimes! :)

Allie said...

Looks like fun! We're glad you guys stopped by. It was so great to see you. We are making our blog private, so we'd like your email so we can invite you to view it. Can we have it...pleeeaaase? ;o)