Monday, October 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We celebrated my cute mom's birthday this weekend. It was a lot of fun to get together with all my brothers and sisters (minus Kris). We wish he could of came, but he was still in Vegas after seeing the Football game with some friends.


We had a nice dinner, and enjoyed every one's company. Steve and I made desert for my mom. She LOVES pie. So, instead of making her a birthday cake we made her PIE POPS. My mom loves PUMPKIN, so we made half pumpkin and half Raspberry. They were a total hit. They are super easy to make too. I found them at BAKERELLA.Com

The guys all watched football, and all the girls in the fam hung out. I gave my mom a manicure for her birthday. :) Kart and KJ talked with us while I was giving her one.

Also this weekend,Steve and I hung out with Todd and Larissa. We had them over for dinner and then we went to the movies and saw "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs." It was a really cute movie. Then we went back to there place and hung out. They have the CUTEST dog named POLO.

We had a fun weekend, and I'm super grateful for my cute mom. I feel very blessed to have such a fun, funny, caring, and thoughtful mom. I SURE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! I'm going to have to try those pies. Scott LOVES pie so that would be fun to suprise him with.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Janeen! How fun! Sounds like a great birthday! I love Bakerella! So cute! You guys have such a fun family!

Jenny said...

Fun! I seriously love Bakerella. Glad the pie pops turned out so well. I love the cake pops.

Joel and Michelle said...

Keira, SOOO good to hear from you. I haven't seen you in forever. I'm so glad you found us. You and Steve are an adorable couple. Way too cute. I hope all is well for you. :)

Janeen said...

Hello my beautiful keira! I love you too! And thank you for making my birthday so special! It was an awesome and fun birthday. I love when we get together and do things - that's what families do!
Love you! :)

kallina said...

Those pie pops are so cute! what a good idea!