Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lately....

Work has been pretty awesome. I'm really happy that my company has been doing little incentives. It gets really hard some days working at a desk all day taking call after call. I mean, I'm SUPER grateful that I have a great job, that pays well and has great benefits, but it gets pretty monotonous. (I'm sure all jobs get that way right?)

This week they are doing a movie on the clock. How cool is that? Get paid to watch a movie! Everyone who hit there stats for a month is able to see "A nightmare before Christmas." I can't wait!! I LOVE watching movies.


They also did a contest where everyone at work nominates a Customer service King and Queen. I was nominated as queen! he he! I won a crown and some money! woot woot!

We also have been doing guessing games...for example: Everyone brought pictures of themselves as a baby, and then we guess who the baby is, if you get them right you win a prize! It's really fun to see what people looked like as a baby! We also did a smile guessing game, they took our picture of just our smile and we had to guess who it was.

Besides work...

Steve has been super busy with lots of school work and studying for exams. He's such a great husband. He does so much for me and I'm so grateful for him.

We've also been going to whit's volleyball games. I LOVE watching volleyball. Other than that, we have been taking it easy and spending time with one another.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! What a cool place to work! Sounds like something they would do on "the Office" - my favorite! I've never seen The Nightmare Before Christmas...but it looks very festive for Halloween! Have fun!

Liz said...

Hey, I served in Sweden with Steve. I found your blog on Jake & Heather's blog list. Tell Steve that Liz Sommerkorn (formerly Sister Munk) says hello!

http://www.thesommerkorns.com

kallina said...

hey keira! how are you?? where are you working now?

Krystal said...

that sounds fun I wish my work did something like that. Where do you work?