Monday, August 19, 2013

Bex Nursery.

I've been busy planning Beckham's nursery.  I originally planned on doing an owl themed room, but it ended up turning a little more girly than what I wanted.  Our little man needs a little boy room, not a little girl one!! Steve is such a sweet heart, he would always tell me the owl theme was  a good idea etc.. Well, when I told him I'm changing the theme Steve was all for it! He kept telling me what a BETTER idea that would be.  So, I changed it to a nautical theme.  After I saw the Williams Nautica bed set. That changed my mind! It is sooo cute and is all boy.

 I haven't been able to do all the decorating that I had planned, because of bed rest.  Steve has been great and getting things that I ask for the nursery.  He's been working so hard and making it exactly the way that I've envisioned it.  I seriously have the best hubby.  I'm happy that Steve is enjoying putting together the nursery too, he gets really excited about how it's coming together as well!

Ill have to post pictures when it's completely finished, but here's a little preview:)




Hmm..what else? Oh! I had another doctor's appointment and I finally was able to get out of the house!! I was so excited.  I woke up at 6 that morning and couldn't sleep, it was like Christmas. Seriously though, I used to take for granite doing every day things.  The appointment went great, everything looks the same.  My doctor said we can start breathing easier come the end of September, when Beckham will be 30 weeks.

Here I am at 25 weeks! It was nice to actually get dressed!



2 comments:

Krystal said...

OH you look super cute prego! And that nursery looks like it will be so cute. Hope everything continues to go well.

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love the nursery! Hope all is well - and that you're hanging in there okay!!! You're SO close!!!