Thursday, January 5, 2012

December.

December was a very busy but fun month for Steve and I. Steve had two full weeks off of school, which meant lots and lots of US time. We. loved. every. minute. of. it! We played multiple games together, worked on our adoption paperwork, saw MI4, cuddled, and did multiple holiday things with family and friends.
Instead of doing individual posts for all the different festivities we did, I'm just going to sum it all up onto one big post. PLUS, I have more adoption paperwork that I need to get my hands on:)

Ford Family Christmas Party-This year we played lots of MINUTE TO WIN IT games! It was a really fun party!






Thanksgiving Point Holiday Lights-Steve and I went one evening, just the two of us to see the lights together. I loved that we could be in our car and stay WARM while we looked at the lights:) After the lights, we ended up going into one of the shops and had hot cocoa and watched the reindeer.





Christmas Concert and Temple Square Lights with the Anderson Family-First dad, mom and Steve and I all met up at Robintino's and had pizza for dinner. Then we met up with everyone (minus Kody, Jade, Cars and Kolt) at temple square.
We watched a Christmas concert that my cousin Jody was in and then we walked around and enjoyed the lights.





Annual Christmas Play with the Fords-This Year, a Christmas Carol at Hale Family Theatre.



I made an apron for my sister in law Shannon for Christmas :) It was SO fun to bust out the sewing machine!



Christmas Eve-Anderson's: This year we spent Christmas Eve with my family! We had a really nice dinner and then played games all night! We had a lot of fun!:)



Christmas Day-We celebrated with both families and we LOVED that Christmas fell on a Sunday this year. It made the day even more special being able to really celebrate Christ's birth, taking the sacrament and singing Christmas hymns. We really wish that Christmas could fall on Sunday every year.

A fun and busy December for sure! We LOVED Christmas!

No comments: