Sunday, December 11, 2011

The last few weeks...

First off Steve's birthday fell on the Thanksgiving break. Since we were at the cabin we spent the day with the Ford family. Steve and I went on a long walk, played ping pong and worked on Adoption paperwork.:) He also went shot gun shooting with his dad, brother and Grandpa.
I'm so super grateful for Steve and that he's my man forever!
I didn't even take any pictures but one during Thanksgiving break. At least it's a good one of Grandma Ford beating everyone at ping-pong! haha! We love you Grandma!


Sophie's always coming to snuggle with Steve as he's busy studying for Pharmacy school! Did I mention what Steve's been doing since Thanksgiving break ended? He's STUDYING. Seriously. That's his life right now. Thanks for working so hard babe, means the world to me:)




I started my new job!!! Well it's still within the same company, but I'm now working in the Claims department and I'm super excited. I started last Monday and so far it's going great. Once training is over it has flexible hours and maybe down the road I can work from home. We feel so blessed that I found a new job since my entire department is being laid off in February.

Still loving spending time with my Beehives! I love these girls.


Lots of Birthday celebrations!
Kjersti had her birthday also in Nov. My cute daddy-o bought Kjersti a clown cake























Kris, Kolten and Jade all have their birthdays in December so my mom and dad made a big dinner for everyone. So grateful for all my family!




















No comments: