Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good Things to Come

This week has been a very humbling experience for Steve and I.
We told all of our family members and friends that we started the adoption process. I can't even describe in words how grateful we are for so many supportive people in our lives. Seriously. It's been a huge weight lifted from our shoulders just knowing that Steve and I have so many people who love us, care about us and want to help us.
We've also received so much support from other adoptive couples, that we haven't even met and it's a good feeling to know we aren't alone in the process.

Even though in life we can feel down and discouraged, this video put a good perspective on things-That Good Things are to Come. It's all in the Lords time. I'm grateful that Steve and I blessed to be able to go through this process. It's brought us even closer together as well as closer to our Savior.

No comments: