Sunday, October 30, 2011

Volleyball.




Well Volleyball is officially over now. My Tuesday's and Thursday's will be more open and I don't know what I'll be able to do with myself! ha ha! I'm pretty excited I'll have more time to do some crafts. I've missed that.

I seriously had a blast watching these girls play, and without fail-EVERY game I was laughing hysterically. The girls say and do the FUNNIEST things.


Steve and I took the girls to Arctic Circle after the game to get some ice cream (We only took the girls we took to and from the game)


These girls are SO much fun! They always have so much energy, and help remind me that I'm never too old to have fun.
In the car they cranked up Bieber's "Baby, Baby" and sang every word and even got Steve singing along.

Love these girls.

No comments: