Monday, October 10, 2011

Feeling more like Fall.



I'm definitely getting excited for all of the holidays coming up. I seriously love holidays!

This weekend was so fun! Made it feel even more like fall time, and I loved it. Steve and I got to spend the ENTIRE weekend together. That's three days people. That. was. perfect. He passed his super hard test again with flying colors. I'm so proud of him.

Friday night, we had our first date night in forever. And it was so nice. Just me and him. I've missed those nights. And I cherish them even more so now.

Saturday, I woke up early and went to the temple with one of my beehives. I love the temple. I LOVE it. I love the peace and guidance it brings every time I go.

After the temple, Steve and I went over to his parents house and I made homemade applesauce with Whit and Ellen and then caramel apples. If that doesn't make it feel more like fall I don't know what does?:)


Steve and I later, went home and cuddled and watched a movie. LOVED it. Oh, so nice to spend time with my hubby.

Sunday, we celebrated my mom's 50th birthday! (Her birthday is Tuesday, but everyone couldn't get together on Tuesday)
She really wanted the family to get together and have dinner and carve pumpkins. ooh and have hot cocoa! Seriously. All fun fall things huh? Makes me excited.







Woot for Holidays! :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a great fall post! Looks like a blast!

Jenny said...

So fun! I am loving fall at the moment! We need to chat again soon, because I love my regular updates from you! :) And way to go Steve for rocking all his tests!