Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good Stuff.

This is going to be a very random post. Lot's of good things have been happening this week, and last weekend.

I had a girls night out two nights in a row. Poor Steve stayed home studying ALL day, and ALL night. I miss my hubby.

-Friday, I saw Marie and the girls! That was nice!:) I've missed them and it's been in forever since I had seen them. Then Friday night, I went and saw the play Little Women with some friends-Karly, Stephanie, Colleen and Sharlynn. It was soooo good! We first went out to Costa Vida's and then hit up the show. In all honesty, I don't remember the movie one bit, but when I saw the play it makes me want to see the movie! It was very well put together, and it was fun to have a night out.

-Saturday, I got all the normal Saturday chores done and then went to the PIE with Jessica and Jade. We seriously talked for hours. Stuffed our faces, and it was really nice.

-One of my beehives dogs just had puppies!! She invited me over to see the lil' things. They are seriously soo stinkin' cute. I wanted to put the puppy in my pocket and take it home with me!




-Steve and I went to Coldstone for FHE and got to spend a little one on one time together before it was time for him to hit the books! Plus, Coldstone didn't' cost us anything. Thanks to Pam and Bob for the gift card!

-I got a knock at my door from one of my beehives and her lil' sis. They surprised me and made me peanut butter cookies! Just for the heck of it. Totally made my night.


-I came into work and found a bag full of treats! I was "boo-ed" at work!


-I love going for a walk after I eat and enjoying the view of all the pretty fall colors at work!




So far, this has been a really happy week and I am lovin' it!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

You have such wonderful beehives you must be such a great leader to them. I need to have more girls night out, glad you get to have such wonderful people that surround you.