Thursday, October 27, 2011

HaLlOwEeN PaRtY!

I am so super proud of my Beehive class presidency! They wanted to throw a Halloween party for all of the girls, and I thought that would be a great idea-I love a good Halloween party! So, I told the girls that I would support them and get whatever they needed but they would be completley incharge of it. (I would of course be there to help, but I wanted them to be in charge)



They planned such a FUN party! They really showed me last night how reliable they each are. They set up all the decorations, and took total charge. It made me really happy. It's really neat to see the girls get out of their comfort zone.




Each girl took charge of an indiviual activity that they planned.

First activity-Ally had the girls make Frankenstein's





while the Frankenstein's were drying....


Savannah was in charge of Halloween Battle of the Balloons








Haylie then explained the rules for Donuts on a string







After the games, the girls went back to their Frankenstein's and painted on faces!




Maddi was going to be in charge of Ghost Catcher, but we ran out of time! Dang it.

(I took this picture from vintagehalloweencollector.blogspot.com) That is what we were going to make and then play a game with it!

It was such a fun night! I am SOOOO happy that I have the opportunity to spend time with so many amazing young women!! Not to mention, it's always a blast when Colleen is helping me too!:)



No comments: