Saturday, June 4, 2011

Midgey.

Midgey is my baby sis. I've called her Midgey for years, and to be honest I don't think I've called her, her real name in forever (when I talk to her).:)

Kjersti is in France for a month, and to be honest I'm so completely envious! How awesome is that? She went with her best friend for a study abroad program and I'm super thrilled for her.
I definitely miss my little Midgey, but I'm glad she has such an awesome opportunity!

OH and something so awesome-She's getting married on Sept 1! Not to a french man-thank the heavens for that. Nothing against french men, but yea..anywho, she is marrying Tyler Conrad. They met 2 months ago at Tyler's homecoming. They really are so perfect for each other. At first I thought-NO WAY! She's just a baby! She's not old enough. But, my attitude changed quickly when I met him, and seen how right they are one another.
Plus, I'm gaining another awesome brother in law!

p.s. Tyler hasn't proposed yet! So no one start giving the congrats-quite yet!

No comments: