Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm 26!

SAY WHAT? yep. I'm the big 2-6! ha ha. I generally make a big deal about my birthday's.
This year was a tad bit different.
In all honesty, I was a little..what's the word? Upset is a good word. I was a little upset that I turned 26 this year. Because I like to so call plan out what's going on in my life. And yea, that doesn't always go so well. Heavenly Father is in charge, I know it. But, yet I always like to plan my own life. (I"M WORKING ON IT!) I had planned out that by the time i'm 25 I would have at least one little bambino. Well my 25th birthday came, and gone. So I was thinking, okay, okay when I'm 26 I'll have my little one. And ahem, obviously-no baby. So I was getting super bitter and upset. One of my best friends Colleen dropped a little birthday treat off to me with a two page letter. She said she felt inspired to let me know a few things, and I'm sooooo extremely grateful to her for that. I'm so super blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I SO needed to hear/read that.

Here's a quick little sum up of what I did for my day..oh and weekend! :)

We had a family dinner at Geckos with all my fam. Had an Anderson birthday bbq to celebrate grandma's, mine and josh's birthday. Went shopping with the ford gals. Came into work to find my desk decorated with lots of treats and my friend even made me a birthday cake! So many nice texts, phone calls and visits. Steve surprised me with multiple things. Wow, am I a very lucky lady! Steve is seriously so good to me. Steve and I went out to eat at Archibalds after work..MMM...and on your birthday they give you a free meal! Totally up for that.

I had an amazing day!

Here's a few pics of my birthday...





So happy birthday to me!:)




1 comment:

Krystal said...

happy birthday sounds like a fun day.The Lord definitely knows whats best even if we have different plans. You are and amazing woman and wonderful wife and such a great friend to so many people, Thanks!