Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lil' Black Beauty

Steve's parents neighbors had some baby horses!! One of which was a baby from a full size horse. The other baby was from a miniature pony. MINIATURE! How cute is that?? Aw. I loved it! I love horses! And I loved it even more seeing the babies.



The baby of the full size mare was so super tiny and cute, but when we saw the miniature baby it was adorable. Size of a small dog! I kept asking Steve if he would let me take it home with me ;)

Here's a video of the mini. Look how small this lil' guy is! Don't mind me giving a disgusted face..a dang bug was coming at my face..

Oh and something else that's cute. Blake and Sherrie bought some pigeons to teach Soph had to retrieve birds. She Loved it! She's seriously so obsessed with birds. You say "bird" and she is ready to track it down and point it out.

No comments: