Saturday, June 4, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.

Kody has been living in Nebraska since June and Jade and Carson just left on Friday. I'm definitely missing them already but I'm happy that there little fam can be together. Thank the heavens that they aren't living there permanently-it's just for the summer. Kody is selling satellite.

The night before they left, we ate at Gecko's as a fam for my bday and then went and watched Kris play basketball. We also had some fun on my ipad :)





We sure miss you guys already, but I'm glad you get to have your own little adventure away. Can't wait to see you in August!

1 comment:

Jade said...

awww this cracked me up and made me sad! i miss you guys lots already. hopefully i can work here so i wont be so bored! i'm already craving geckos too... oh my. have a happy summer keira!