Saturday, March 26, 2011

Knitting.

So I may have started a new hobby. Knitting.


One of the ladies I visit teach is always making a scarf. Really cute scarves too. So, I asked her if she could show me how to knit. It should be easy right?

Holy toledo. It's so hard for me right now! My fingers just can't seem to hold the needles right! It just seems sooo akward. Terry showed me how to do it, with quick easy steps and she makes it look sooo easy. She said it takes lots of practice.

I'm excited to see my scarf when it's finished. If I finish...sheesh.

If any of you knit-What's the easiest way you hold you're needles?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't knit, and I have no advice, but when you figure it out will you teach me?! Crotcheting is much easier. And holy smokes woman, those cysts are painful!!! Glad you are cyst free! :)

hind family said...

Hey Little Lady!
I know how to crochet it is very easy.. So call me sometime it is much easier than knitting and also alot more fun.
Love, Natalie(your Cousin)

Anonymous said...

Props to you! I've tried knitting and it's super hard! I love crochet though and it's super easy! Good luck on your knitting adventures!