Friday, March 11, 2011

Bieber Fever?

Baby..Baby..Baby...OOOH!!
I think me and my sisters have Bieber Fever! ha ha! :)


On Tuesday, me, my mom and sisters all had a girls night out and we went and saw the Justin Beiber movie. It was SO good. Seriously. After you see the movie, it makes you want to go and listen to all the songs! If only we could all go to the actual concert!

We all loved the movie, and me and Jess were singing the songs through out the movie! No, I'm not ashamed. ha ha!


Loved the movie and Loved spending time with my fam! Love all of you!


P.s. Kris and Jess are getting married on April 21st! We are thrilled to have Jess apart of the fam!

2 comments:

Jade said...

i have been googling concerts i hope he comes soon! keira i loved that movie! i'm taking kody tonight. haha.

Erin said...

I know my sis-in-laws have the fever too. I am not sure yet but I did hear the movie was pretty awesome. Congrats for your brother. Hope Steve's interview went well. Not sure where he interviewed at but remember how you said there was one in Vegas. I want what is best for you guys but I am also selfish so if that were ever a possibility that would be awesome!