Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dream.

I dreamed of grandpa Anderson last night. In my dream I saw grandma Anderson dancing. She looked so happy being able to dance again. I kept looking closer to find out who grandma was dancing with. Then I saw grandpa. He looked younger. Younger than the pictures that my mom and dad have of him in their house. But I knew it was him right when I saw him. He smiled at me, and when he did I felt this overwhelming/powerful feeling of the spirit of the holy ghost. Probably the most powerful feeling that I have ever felt. It wasn't a scary feeling it was really peaceful. But when I realized in my dream that my grandpa had passed it kind of startled me and I wanted to wake up. So I did wake up.

I've always felt that I have a special bond with grandpa even though he passed away before I was born. I've always really wanted to be able to have the chance to talk to him. I wish that in my dream I could of asked how he was, or just really talk.
I worry about grandma lately. She's been having lots of heart problems. I hope grandpa isn't planning on getting her soon. I care too much about her. Everyone does. I know that there is life after death. I know it. But no one likes saying goodbye for the while we are separated on earth.

After work Steve and I went to visit with grandma. It got me thinking about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful grandma she would do anything for us. Steve and I wanted to go visit with her, so this evening after work we went to grandma's and stayed a couple hours. She had made her homemade pea soup with carrots in it. She gave us ice cream and then we watched Biggest Loser.

I sure love grandma. I'm so grateful for her. I'm grateful for my experience last night as well, to be able to know that when grandma some day passes on my grandpa is waiting for her. He's waiting to dance with her again. It will be a very sad day on earth when she goes and leaves us all behind, but it will be a happy reuniting when grandpa and grandma are together again.

No comments: