Monday, January 10, 2011

Date and then some.

This past weekend was lot's of fun! Steve asked me out on a date. So cute. I love that he still asks me out. Keeps the sparks sill flyin..among all the other things.
Steve said that I could pick any movie that I wanted to see. So, how could I pass up a chance to go see the Disney movie Tangled? I love that Steve is willing to take turns to see a chick flick movie with me. Last movie we saw at the theatre was for his birthday, and he got to pick. :)


Our date was perfect. The movie was super cute and nothing beats holding hands with my sweetheart.

What else? Oh! We hung out with Tim and Marie and of course the cute kiddo's on Friday night. We haven't seen them very much lately, so it was nice to hang out and see them! We miss them!

We also played with Sophie. Remember the cute pup? Well she's still super cute and she's getting quite a bit bigger. (It's also making Steve pretty fond of dogs too! woot.)

To end our weekend we invited Stacie and Austin to come over for dinner. Stacie is one of my friends from work. They brought over an xbox and the new kinect game. It is so much fun!! This camera thing watches you and it knows every move you do without the controls or mats. We played Dance Dance Revolution and then this obstacle course one. It's so funny because your jumping and ducking and pulling things on the game, but you can't tell if you were just watching us.



Well that's an update on our weekend!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So many fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!