Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yay for Skiing!

Well, The Hunger Games has been consuming the little time that I do have these days. I can't get enough of them. My friend at work just gave me the other two books..such a good thing, but a bad thing at the same time!

Today we went skiing and snowboarding! Can I just say I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. I love it so much more than snowboarding. When I would go snowboarding I would be on my booty 90% of the time. no joke. It would make me feel so dang frustrated. So going to the ski resorts weren't always one of my fav things. I used to go snowboarding almost every weekend, but once I got married. Let's face it-You have to pay for a lot more and going snowboarding wasn't a top priority. SO when Steve and I would go once or twice a year..it would be like I'm starting from scratch.-Hence the on my booty 90% of the time.
Today was so much fun. I'm thrilled that I really enjoy this sport. It was a perfect day too. It wasn't even cold-another HUGE plus.
One of the family friend's gave me free ski lessons. He was super patient and really knowledgeable. That of course helped a ton too.
I can't wait for another day off to go skiing! :)

1 comment:

The Belshes said...

I LOVE to Ski!!! Haven't been in ages, but hope to go this season!! The best place to go is Deer Valley!! Such a beautiful resort!