Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Update.

Wowzer. This month is crazy busy. Steve and I are keeping busy with work-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, church stuff-I'm now the 2nd counselor in the young women presidency. :) Without an advisor- yet..SO that means I'm doing both.. and of course all the holiday festivities.

The beginning of the month we invited my friend, Anne over for dinner. I seriously love her. She's such a good friend to me. We used to work together and were desk buddies. I hadn't seen her since Oct. so it was nice to catch up with her. I tease Anne she's practically my mom-which she could be..she finds it hilarious!

What else? Josh and Shannon had a Christmas party at their new house. We had a blast! We had dinner, played Snorta and made graham cracker houses.



My idea to add the melted snowman.

Shannon & Josh
Jeremy & Amanda
Travis & Michelle

We've gone skiing twice-I LOVE it! Steve even tried skiing, and he's enjoying it too.

We went to the Kurt Bestor Christmas concert with Steve's fam. I love nothing more than awesome and uplifting music.

Our annual Ford Christmas party was last night. Always a blast! Lot's of food, games and fun times.

And last but not least. Tonight we had the Anderson christmas party. So much fun, laughing and lots of great food.

(Ill update the party pics later!)

Phew. Now, starting next week-Christmas shopping!!! ( I got to get a move on it. Christmas is next Saturday!!)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Such fun Christmas activities! Looks like you've been having a fun December! I hope we get to see you guys on Friday night! Good luck with all your shopping!