Saturday, December 4, 2010

Steve's Birthday/Thanksgiving

Steve's Birthday fell right on Thanksgiving this year.
I'm so thankful for the #1 person in my life. My sweetheart. My best friend. My everything.
I couldn't of asked for anyone better. I love him oh so much!
We celebrated at my parents house for Thanksgiving/Steve's Birthday (miner problem-it was actually the Ford's year for us to be at there house, but it got mixed up. Thankfully, my in-laws are forgiving.) Anyway. Mom and Dad made a DELICIOUS Thanksgiving meal. Then we all went to the movies and saw "The next three days"-upon birthday boy's request. It was a super intense movie. I'm generally not a fan for intense, but it was good.:) After the movie we went back to my parents house and played dad at fooze ball and then brought out the brownies and ice cream. That's all Steve wanted. He didn't want a birthday cake. Which I'm totally up for. I actually prefer brownies anyway.
Happy 27th Birthday Baby!!
Kjersti surprised Steve with that cute banner and balloons



Well, the dinner and partying didn't end. The next day we celebrated Steve's birthday and Thanksgiving all over again. At the Ford's house. Ellen made a DELICIOUS dinner and then we played games, ate more brownies and had shakes. Loved it.

Oh and how could I forget we also went sledding with Preston over Thanksgiving break. That's a love/hate relationship-the sledding that is. We went to the golf course hill which is HUGE. I swear the older I get the more cautious I am about doing things. It's so sad. I really love sledding, but to be honest the first time I went down that hill I thought it would be the death of me. We bought these cheap little saucer things and they seriously HAUL down the hill.
I survived it. But the entire time I was so scared. I can be such a baby sometimes.


3 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

Goodness your house looks SO CUTE in your pics!!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Steve! It was so fun to see you when I was there. It was a little short but it was still hilarious and fun as usual. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! Looks like you guys had a great weekend! So many fun pictures!