Saturday, November 20, 2010

Proof.

Proof that Steve really does love dogs. Blake and Sherrie let us watch Sophie for awhile, and we loved it!! Steve would follow her around the house taking pictures of her and always managed to speak just a little higher saying "Come here Sophie, Come here."
My hopes of having a future puppy is definitely brightening. :)

She's so super cute!! I can't wait until we get to watch her again.

Now some things completely off subject.

Last Sunday was Kjersti's Birthday dinner...
Happy Birthday Midgey!! So glad that you're my baby sister! I sure love you lots!!


Steve and I played with Carson up in my mom and dad's play room. We were playing Hide and Seek. We found Carson "hiding" in the pretend washer and dryer. He's always making us laugh.


I learned how to tie dye shirts for enrichment night. Oh my. SO FUN. SERIOUSLY where have I been? They are so fun and easy to make. I've been looking through my drawers for some old white t-shirts to make some tie dye bed time shirts.


I'm still working on my yarn wreath. Which I'm LOVIN by the way. I can never, ever have enough crafts/projects to do.
This picture and yarn wreath was made by ItzFitz on Etsy. So cute. Similar to what I'm making.


Oh! I saw Erin and Easton this week! I was so happy! It was only for a couple hours, but a couple hours is better than no hours.


Erin was telling me about the last episode of Glee and how Gwyeth Paltrow sings and dances in it. I was shocked. I didn't know she sang and danced?? Steve and I stopped watching Glee...we are really disappointed in all the crap they have now on that show..but that's besides the point. Anyway, we looked up the Glee show of Gwyeth singing and I'm SUPER impressed. She has a really good voice. I'll always remember the first show I saw her in-Emma. I LOVED it.

I can't wait to start reading The Hunger Games. My friend at work let me borrow it. :) I've been wanting to read it for forever!! Every time I go to the library it's always checked out. It's about time I'm reading a book again.


Am I the only one? But I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already next week. Not to mention Steve's birthday. I'm so ready to celebrate why I'm Thankful and my man's special day.
If I don't post for awhile... Hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

you will Love that book ive read all 3 and loved them. Warning you wont be able to put it down. THat puppy is so cute too. When we get a house we are definitely getting a dog.