Saturday, September 12, 2009

Celebrating 50 years
Last weekend was a lot of fun! My grandpa and grandma Elfors rented a house for everyone in St. George. All of my cousins, and aunts and uncles were able to go. Even Alecia and Dave! (they live in TX)
We had so much fun hanging out with everyone! The house had two pools, one indoor and one outdoor, so we went swimming a lot. The pools were heated, so I was SUPER happy about that. The house also had a theatre room and an air hockey table.
We also went to the St. George outlets and went shopping. We found so many good bargains, it was crazy how cheap everything was. I found shirts for $1-5.00. and I finally found me a winter coat that fits, and I actually like it!!
Everyone got family pictures, and then we also had a big family picture taken with all the cousins,aunts and uncles and grandparents. I think they turned out really nice!
And most importantly we celebrated my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.
On Saturday night we had a surprise luau with lots of food and then did a program for them. My aunts made a program with music, and it was themed for the time frame of when they were dating, to when they were married. Everyone danced, and sang for my grandparents with costumes and all! :) It was a really fun night, my grandparents even got to cut wedding cake.
Steve and I had a great time and we can't wait for the next reunion! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa!







7 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute!! Looks like lots of fun.

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! I love the new family pictures! Sounds like a blast.

Lindsay said...

Oh, WAY cute family pictures! You guys are so dang cute!

Krystal said...

how fun. The background for those pictures is gorgeous. And i love the theme of the party good idea.

Chris and Hilary said...

It looks like you had a blast! Love your 50's costumes!

Heather Strong said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Tell Steve I say hi - and you guys should come to the mission reunion on Oct 2nd!

Joyce said...

We are glad you enjoyed the reunion. Grandpa and I loved it.
I love the pictures will you email them or send me copies?

thanks Love, Grandma