Monday, September 28, 2009

CornBelly's Cornmaze

I LOVE Thanksgiving Point! They always have such fun stuff going on there! Friday night Steve and I went to CornBelly's with Kody and Jade, and Kris and Tina.

It was a lot of fun! Everything there was pretty much free except for the Corn maze. And the corn maze was only 3.93 a person! So it was a ton of fun, plus a super cheap date!
I also loved the smell of pumpkins and popcorn. I seriously love the smell of fall. I can't wait for the fall leaves, and for the holidays. If the weather didn't turn so cold, I would love this season even more.

While we were there we looked at a pumpkin tree, and on each side of the tree it has a theme. The themes consisted of movies, pirates, dinosaurs, and local themes. They turned out amazing! After we saw the tree, we went to a 3-d fun house. I loved it. It was for little kids, so it wasn't even scary or creepy. I hate scary things! The fun house was really cute with lots of fun colors and bubbles everywhere.
As we walked to the corn maze, Tina and I found a "chicken coop" filled with corn and sawdust. Tina and I were the only ones who wanted to go in, so we enjoyed ourselves in it. OH and Some random child decides to throw the corn and sawdust in my hoodie, and some in Tina's pants!! WHAT THE? Her mom is on the side just laughing, and saying "kids will be kids." Are you kidding me? Seriously. Steve caught the child on camera. I had no idea the child was doing this at the time...Naughty kid...


Anyway, the corn maze and thanksgiving point was a lot of fun!! I think it was a great way to start off the fall season!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Kids will be kids??? I wouldn't let my child put saw dust all over someone. Strange. But, looks like a fun evening!!

Krystal said...

looks like a lot of fun. We got tickets for the midnight showing. I can't wait.

The Cook Clan said...

How stinkin' cool is that! I wish we had fun stuff like that here.