Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 3 Years to US!

Steve and I celebrated our 3 year Anniversary yesterday. Its hard to believe that already 3 years have come and gone. Steve is seriously my best friend, and I'm so happy that we are sealed for Eternity.
I didn't think that I could love him more from the day that we were married, but every day I love him more and more.
He's always so much fun to be around. He makes me smile, laugh, and makes me always want to be a better person. Steve and I can do everything and anything together and we have a great time!
Steve and I were planning on going camping this weekend for our anniversary get a way, but as we packed up and started driving, we noticed that timp was being hit with a rainstorm. Bummer.
It's alright though, I was completely content with just staying home at our place, and just spending time with one another.

Yesterday morning we woke up and surprised each other with our gifts. Steve is seriously so stinkin' cute! He hands me this letter that he wrote me, and on the letter he had underlined a couple of the words. I was clueless. I asked him what those meant, and then some music started playing. I started listening and it was the brand new COLBIE CALLAT cd! The words he had underlined were the song titles on the cd. How creative is that? I seriously loved it. He also surprised me with a hardback of the Twilight book. I have all the books but the first! Steve spoiled me.
For Steve's surprise I wrote him a poem and bought him the new Wolverine movie. I actually gave him Wolverine on Tuesday, the day it came out. Right when he came home from school he said he wanted to go out and buy it, I told him to wait that we should wait until the weekend, but he was ready to go and buy it. So, I ended up having to give it to him early. I also surprised him with a candlelight dinner! :)
Steve and I went to church, and then came home and relaxed,played games,ate our candlelight dinner and then watched an episode of The Office. I'm so grateful for you Steve! I love you! Happy 3 years! Many more to come!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 3 years! You two are so sweet, I'm glad you have each other! What a fun date night for your anniversary!

Krystal said...

happy anniversary. Thats so exciting. Love the gifts. Simple but sweet. I like it. Oh and me and my sister got our tickets for New Moon Im so excited I can't wait. Its going to be so good.

The Cook Clan said...

Congrats on three years! .......and many more to come! That is so sweet how cute and creative you two are with each other.

Chris and Hilary said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!