Thursday, August 27, 2009

WOOT WOOT!

Thank goodness today is my last working day for the week! I love working my 4-10 hr days!! But this week has been super hard being at work. I just want to stay home and be with Steve. (He doesn't start school until next week) Besides that fact the I have to come and work,this week has been really nice. Steve's been meeting me at work so we can have lunch together. I seriously love it! And I love coming home and Steve's there! :) It is SO nice to come home to somebody.

Steve and I are going to the Cabin tonight-Saturday. I'm super excited! We are going to go BOATING tomorrow!!! I have only been boating one time this summer, and Steve hasn't gone at all. We seriously have been deprived.
Saturday we are going river rafting, I'm excited about that too! Wahoo! :)
It should be a very fun weekend! I'll post pictures when I get back!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Way fun! I hope you guys have a great weekend, I'm excited to see pictures when you get back!

Jenny said...

Super fun! I'm excited to see pictures!

Carrie said...

Hey guys- give us a call when you 2 are ready to hang out!