Monday, March 23, 2009

Frugal shopping website

Steve was gone for the weekend, on a business trip in Canada, and so I kept myself busy! I sure missed him, but I had a fun weekend. :) I'm super proud of myself too, I didn't think I could make it for a weekend without him. (We are completely attached at the hip!!)


JUST SO YOU KNOW: This is a long post about what I did this weekend, So it may be a little boring for you, I like to document everything because this is pretty much a journal for me. So, if you want to find out info on the shopping website, skip to SATURDAY!

Friday night I was able to go to my friend Anne's house, we went on a walk, had pizza and played Settlers with her two boys! I LOVE SETTLERS!! I absolutely love games! :)


Saturday I woke up and mom ford called me and asked me to go to this stake activity with her, where you can choose the classes you want to learn more on...man, i wish i could think of the name of it. For example: You can go to a frugal shopping class, food storage class, finance class, etc. Anyway, we went to this frugal shopping class. It's so AWESOME!!! It's at http://www.grocerysmarts.com/ and then you'll want to put in the Utah passport: g84cjg. On the website it will show you different grocery stores and the deals and specials that they have going on. So, if your like me and want to save money, You should check it out, it's really easy to look at and it's FREE! We also went to the Food Storage class, which was really helpful. I really need to get on that. I had lots of fun with mom ford! thanks again!

Then a little after 12 pm, I went over to my friend's Carrie's house and picked her up so we could run to ROBERTS and pick up some card stuff, for our card group for Tuesday. Carrie and I found some fun stuff , and then we went to Walmart. Carrie wanted to pick up TWILIGHT, so we could watch it while we made our cards. YAY!! I can't believe Twilight is already on DVD already. We watched Twilight, had papa John's and worked on our cards. Then after the show, I headed over to Kart and Chris's new condo, and helped them move in!! I'm so excited for them to be able to have there own place. It's really nice too!


Sunday I went to church, taught nursery, and then Steve came home by 3:00! :) yay! Steve and I then went to the Draper Temple dedication with our landlord and their family (The Behunins). I love the temples! I'm so grateful that temples are so close to where we live. I love that when Steve and I go, or if I go, I always feel at peace when I'm there.


Monday Steve Suprised me with TWILIGHT! So, now we have our own dvd of the movie. I really like the movie a lot. I can't wait for the second one to come out in the fall! Does anyone know if they are keeping Taylor? (The guy who plays Jacob) For the next one? I heard he couldn't get 'big' enough to play Jacob in the second part of the series. I hope they keep all of the same characters. Anyway, I LOVE surprises and I was so happy when steve surprised me with this one! I love you Steve!


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun weekend! I'm glad you survived without Steve - it's hard not having a husband around, isn't it? Oh man, I'm in love with Twilight lately! I really love the movie, and I've watched it like 3 times already! Haha! Cute post!

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are keeping Taylor is Jacob! Thank goodness, it's weird when they switch actors. Looks like a fun weekend! Sometimes I wish I could have a weekend all by my lonesome. Enjoy the time before your little kiddles come! by the way, we are really liking Arizona! I definitely want to come back to Utah sometime, it's just home there.

Anonymous said...

Keira: Do you use stamps for your card making? I have lots I am not using if you want any let me know.

Sounds like a fun weekend. Once in a while it's fun to just do girl things then you appreciate and miss your husband even more.
Love Grandma

Janae said...

Keira, I just started doing grocerysmarts.com about a month ago. I love it and it is so easy. I'm still learning how everything works. I just printed out my grocery list before I read your blog. Too funny. Have a good weekend.

Krystal said...

Keira you sould totally look at my sisters blog its all about twilight. She updates its daily with new stuff about the movies or anything she finds its pretty cool. IT will keep you updated on all the goods. ITs ourtwilightblog.blogspot.com check it out and let me know what you think.