Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Family comes to visit!

YAY!! Kody, Jade and baby Carson came to visit! I was so happy to see them! We miss them lots. They have been living in Washington now for 6 months, and we don't get to see them very often.



They all came over on saturday night and we had dinner with them, and then we went to good ol' Redbox and picked out "Bolt." That movie is SO cute, and it's really funny!! I absolutley LOVE Disney movies! We had a great time catching up with them and enjoying their company. I can't believe how big Carson is now! He can crawl now, and pull himself up.
Then on Sunday, we went over to my family's house. Mom and dad made an awesome pot roast dinner, and then we all played this singing game...bummer, can't remember the name of it. It's kind of like rockband/but just the singer.



We had a fun time with you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon! Love you!

Isn't our nephew SO cute?!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big Kody's little guy is getting! He actually kinda resembles Kody now! He is SO dang cute! I'm so glad you guys all had fun together - isn't family the best? Fun!

Krystal said...

Oh he is so cute. Sounds like you had fun with the family. It stinks when family lives so far away in my case all of my family lives far away. But thats life. Im glad you like the website. Its fun to keep up with it.