Monday, April 20, 2009

CATCH up, and Randomness
I'm finally able to catch up a little on my good ol' blog!! I've missed it! Steve has been super busy with finals, so he of course, gets our one and only computer.
Easter weekend was lots of fun! Our friends, Aubs and Britton had a party at there house, where we were able to play games, catch up and do karaoke! It was so much fun to finally see them! We don't get to see them very often.

Saturday we colored EASTER EGGS with the Rappleyes!! We always have such a blast when we hang out with them! After some fun egg dying, we watched Seven Pounds with Will Smith.

We love seeing them and their cute lil' one!

Sunday was mom Ford's birthday and I made my very first homemade lasagna! We went over to the Ford house and had her birthday dinner!

This last week my sweeetie surprised me with THESE!!! Can you believe it?! he's such a sweetheart!! I've been super stressed out with my job lately, and he knows just what I need. :)


And last but not least......

WE ARE GOING TO VEGAS THIS WEEKEND!!

We are Staying Here:

and seeing THIS: A Very well needed Va-K!! See everyone in a week!

3 comments:

Heather Strong said...

That picture looks like Tahitian Village and we stayed there just about a month ago and loved loved loved it! I would stay there every time I go to Vegas now! Fun you got together with Marie and Tim, too, they are so fun! We should do something together with all of us! Then I can actually meet you! Ha ha!

Lindsay said...

How fun! We are going to Vegas in a few weeks too! I haven't been in ages. You'll have to let us know where all the best stuff is! Those flowers from Steve were gorgeous! He's so thoughtful! Those were all cute pictures!

Jolynne said...

I hope you had tons of fun in Vegas! Also don't you just love getting flowers from your hubby? so Cute!