Sunday, October 12, 2008












Life is Great!
Life has been pretty busy but lots of fun!! It's been hard for me to keep up with the blog lately with everything going on. So, like my last post I decided I would sum up everything again that we have been doing.
I had my bunion surgery, that went very well! My foot is healing the way it should be. I had to be down and off my foot for awhile, so I got caught up with the Twilight Saga. I am completely obsessed with the books! In the book Eclipse, it came with these Team Edward and Team Jacob decals. So, my little sister Kjersti and I made t-shirts with them. And NO, I am not ashamed to wear my Team Edward t-shirt. I can't wait to see the movie!!
Steve and I celebrated our 2 year Anniversary on Sept 20th! We couldn't do a ton, because of my foot. But we had a great time being able to spend time with one another. We went to lunch and had Cafe Rio and then went and saw "Mamma Mia!" I love that movie! I loved the music and the dancing. I can't wait for it to come out on video. Then Steve and I went to my parents house and said our goodbye's to my cute brother's family. Kody, Jade and baby Carson moved to Washington for a couple years. Steve and I had a great Anniversary! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He's everything that I could of ever asked for and more. I love you Steve!
I started working again at Principal Financial Group. I'm so happy to finally start up work again! Principal was so nice and gave me my job back. (I worked there before we moved to Washington) It's been great working and seeing my work friends again.
Last weekend was great being able to listen to conference and spend time with family.
Every conference, my mom and sisters have a ladies night while the men go to the priesthood session. We switch off going to Roberts or Desert Book. (Those of you who haven't heard of ladies night, Roberts and Desert book give gifts, have entertainment, food and fun for all the women while there men go to priesthood session.) Well, this year we went to Desert book and had a great time! I love spending time with my mom and sisters. It's great to take a night out and spend time with each other.
This week we were able to go to the Jazz game! Thanks to Kjersti's friend Landon. He gave us 24th row tickets to the Jazz game! It was great to be able to actually see the players faces! :) This weekend we hung out with our friends Todd and Larissa. We carved pumpkins and watched "The nightmare before Christmas." We had lots of fun carving, but that isn't my favorite movie... I love decorating for the holidays. Then yesterday, my sister-in law to be had her bridal shower, so I was able to spend time with all of Steve's family! Which is always lots of fun. We also celebrated my mom's birthday! We went to Letherby's and had ice cream. Love you MOM and Happy Birthday!
So, that's what we have been up to!

3 comments:

Bryce and Jamie said...

Hey Keria! I found your blog on Aubrey's and I just wanted to say Hi! Your blog is so cute!!! I can't wait for the twighlight movie either!! Hope things continue to go well for ya.
Jamie
bryceandjamie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We've had a lot of fun the past few weeks! Thanks. Your blog is darling. I love the new wallpaper.
Love MOM

Erin said...

You are so cute! I miss you dearly. I am sorry I didnt get back to you about last weekend. I ended up only going up on sat til monday morning and got sick. I had planned to call and visit you on Sunday until I was coughing up a storm. Next time for sure because you are too cute and I miss you too much. Call me sometime to chat, I love our chats! Your so great!