Saturday, October 18, 2008


Tagged!!
This picture is from our Disneyland trip last year in December 2007! My parents gave us the disneyland tickets as our christmas present. Steve and I had a blast going! This was our first time going to Disneyland together and we had so much fun! We LOVE Disneyland! This picture is when we went to see the "The Bugs Life-3D." So, this is us sporting our bugs life glasses!
Thanks for the Tag Marie!


Okay, now I tag: Jenny, Stacy, Jade and Erin!
Here's THE RULES: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ha I love this picture. How cute, you two are too goofy! LOVE IT! Well I think this post is hilarious so I will try and remember to do it.

Marie said...

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Keira I love the picture of you and STeve! You both are so cute anyways!
Love ya, MOM

Krystal said...

Hey guys. We found you in the blog world. Come check ours out: krystalandmike.blogspot.com
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.