Sunday, October 26, 2008












Barnyard Boo!

Steve and I were able to have a relaxing weekend spending time with one another. On Friday we were so tired from the week, we decided it would be a good idea to just take it easy and relax. So, Friday we spent the evening at our place having a nice dinner then cuddling on the couch. On Saturday, we decided to go to Thanksgiving Point and see what they had going on for Halloween.
At Thanksgiving Point they had an event called "Barnyard Boo." It's mostly for little kids, but Steve and I had a blast! We don't like going to Haunted Houses and all the creepy things that go on during Halloween. So, Barnyard Boo was perfect for us. It's really cute, they have all these games for little kids to play. Then all these small and baby animals are everywhere that you can go and pet and feed. I was so excited when I saw the two baby cows and the baby pony! I love animals. I was even able to convince the two baby cows to come up to me and then they started sucking on my finger, then Steve got the baby pony sucking on his.
They also had a wagon ride and then gave out cookies that you frosted and decorated. It was so much fun! I love that Steve and I take time each weekend to spend time with each other.
We have such a good time, no matter what we do.












5 comments:

Jade said...

i miss you guys too! me and kody are hopefully getting an apartment you will have to come see us sometime! i hope everythings going good! and your foot too! :) looooves

Anonymous said...

You look like you had so much fun! I love Thanksgiving Point! Your pictures are darling. Thanks for coming to the Halloween Party with us on Saturday Night. Love you tons MOM

Erin said...

Aren't you guys the funnest couple. I love how you are always doing things and taking tons of pictures. I wish we lived by eachother so we could be hanging out together!!

Jenny said...

SO fun! I am totally with you on the no scary Halloween stuff. Love the picture of Steve and Ainsley from Jase and Shannon's wedding too. I love how she just hung out with Steve for a while! I can't figure out though, why you didn't post that super flattering picture of you, Juls, and me laughing! ; )

Lindsay said...

You guys are SO cute! I'm so glad we got to catch up for a while at the ward party! I'm so glad we can keep in touch at least a little through blogging now! But we definitely need to hang out since we're both Riverton-ers!