Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bye Bye Bunion



Well I'm happy to say that I had my right bunion removed last Monday and I'm very happy that the first week is over with. Those of you who didn't know, I had the surgery done through Syriex. It's a research study. They paid for everything, the only gist is, I had to stay at there hospital from Monday-Friday with no visitors. It seems weird, but the reason why is because it's a controlled study. The surgery went really well. When I first woke up I felt completely fine. I didn't feel nauseated from the anesthesia and was able to eat and relax. That night though was really hard. My foot throbbed the entire night and I couldn't sleep. It also didn't help that I couldn't see Steve.
The week went by fast and I became addicted to the Twilight series! I can't get enough of the books. I can't do a whole lot right now with my foot, so I just read and read...

No comments: