Sunday, September 7, 2008

Waiting for the Rodeo
Some Tigers at the state fair


Shannon and Jason
All four of us at the rodeo

Playing games


Steve and I
Grandpa and Grandma Ford
Whit and I
Annual Labor day Ford sleepover


Steve and Hayden (our cousins baby)
My baby sis Kjersti and me
My cute sister Kartier and I
Playing games with family and cousins


Leaving Washington...... this is our view for 4 hrs
This is what we saw for 9hrs......
The night we came home we saw Carson and Jade
Getting onto the houseboat
Steve loves fishing
The last couple weeks....

Steve and I made it home from Washington a couple weeks ago! We have loved being home and catching up with family and friends. Right when we came home we headed out to Lake Powell for a week and spent time with the Ford family on the houseboat. We had so much fun! Steve caught a lot of fish, and I learned how to get up on a slolam ski! :) I still need a lot of practice, but I got up on my first try!
The following week we went to my family's house and had a family get together. It was fun to see all my family again and to catch with everyone. We also went to Grandpa and Grandma Ford's annual Labor day sleepover. It was a lot of fun playing games with all the cousins and we usually sleep outside, but because of all the rain we had to sleep inside this year.
We also were able to go to my foot doctor's appointment (for my bunions) and I actually am going into surgery tomorrow to have them removed! YAY!!! What a blessing!
Steve has started school, and he's liking his classes (so far). He's enjoying it, but knows it's going to be a lot of hard work.
This weekend, Steve and I had a great time on Friday night going to Whit's volleyball games and cheering her on! Yesterday, we were able to spend time with Jason and Shannon. We went and did wedding preparations and then went to the state fair!
So, that's a little sum up of our life the last couple weeks!

7 comments:

Erin said...

WOW! That is a busy couple of weeks. No wonder I hadn't seen anything on your blog yet. Well that is cool sounds like you guys have been having a blast! Good luck with the surgery tomorrow!

Jenny said...

I'm glad that you guys made it home safe! We really need to do another game night soon! I'm glad you guys had fun at your Labor Day sleepover! Your Grandma called and was telling me about it, and it sounded like a blast!

Holly and Steve said...

K so Carson is soooooooooooooo cute! He's so little! It makes me so excited when Steve and I have ours! It seems like you had fun! I like all your pics! You always look so cute in all of them!

Lindsay said...

Hey Keira! It's Lindsay Driggs Neff! How are ya?!! I'm glad I found your blog! You guys are so cute! I haven't seen you forever! I want to send you a link to my blog - will you send me your email address? Send it to lindsay.driggs.qipc@statefarm.com - Thanks Keira!

Marie said...

Hope everything goes well with the surgery! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing well now Keira. I tried to call you several times in the hospital but I just received your voice mail. I'm glad you had a great experience in Washington. A second honeymoon?
Love ya, Grandma E

Tamilisa said...

Looks like had a great time!!