Thursday, August 14, 2008

Liz Blowing out the candles
Happy Birthday Liz!
Steve and Bryan
The adorable Morrison girls ....and their cute mom Amy!

Our last week in Washington
I can't believe how fast our time here in Washington has gone. The summer is flying by! Tomorrow is our last day here in washington. I'm really excited to come home and see family and friends, but i'm also going to miss it here. Steve and I have had an awesome experience living here! We have loved seeing all the sights, meeting new friends and living by the ocean. Steve and I were also able to spend so much time together, which has been wonderful. We don't start work until 1:30 everyday, so we have been able to go to the ocean, go for a walk, play a game etc. Yesterday, we were able to go to the gym and steve played basketball with all the guys that work with Stone. Steve did so well! I had a great time cheering him and Jason on! It was also my good friend, Liz's birthday. So, we celebrated while we worked and ate cake.
Today, our friends, the Morrison's invited us to have lunch at there house and say our goodbye's along with seeing there sweet new baby girl. We had a great time with them, and we are going to miss them!
Washington has been great and I hope we can come back and visit soon.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is exciting you are going home but I am sure you will miss living there. It is so fun to experience living in different places. Maybe sometime we will be able to get together now.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are home. We have missed you guys so much! You both look so cute and so happy!!!!
I love your blog. It is so fun.

Erin said...

Okay, Where have you been? I know you are home now so you are probably just settling in. Can't wait to hear from you!