Thursday, July 10, 2008



Yahtzee with Alice!

Steve is so awesome! He does so well at everything he puts his mind to. I'm really blessed to have such a hardworking husband. Steve not only does really well at selling, but because he really cares about the customers he makes friends with them to! I'm SO excited to go to Beauty and the Beast! We get to go on the 18th, so i'll post more on that when we go!! We were also able to go over to Alice's house to play yahtzee with her. She's this sweet little 85 year old woman whose completely on top of things! Steve sold to her last month and so now we keep in contact with her. It's great because now we have a grandma in Washington while we're away from our grandma's in Utah! I'm excited, in a couple days we are going to go bowling with her! :)

Thanks Steve for being such an awesome husband!

4 comments:

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Hey! I'm glad to find your blog! It's fun to hear from you. You guys are such a cute couple. Have fun at Beauty and the Beast! I'm a wee bit jealous.

Melanie said...

That's so exciting! I would love to go to that. Have FUN!!!

Erin said...

That is so fun that you are going to that play. I still think its great you guys are getting things from your customers. Can't wait to hear how the play goes.

Meg said...

How fun! You guys are so cute. I'm glad Steve has been so successful selling in Washington. When are you home?