Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged!!
Well, I love how Jenny and Cam did this, and that you two did it together! I decided I would give it a shot as well!
Here are the rules: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about yourself.

3 Joys!

1.Steve and our families
2.The Gospel
3.Music

3 Fears!

1.Lightning
2.Spiders! I hate them!
3.Having a baby (the labor part scares me!)

3 Goals!

1.Reading my scriptures every night
2.Continue Taeboe when I'm back in Ut! (Thanks Liz for being my exercise buddy!)
3.Jump off the houseboat without being afraid that i'm going to drown!


3 Current Obsessions/Collections!

1.Taeboe with Billy Blanks!
2.My new and first nephew-Carson!:)
3.Nature (the television series) Nature: Kokko the gorilla, Nature: Dolphins... etc

3 Random Surprises about myself!

1.I'm TRYING to learn Swedish! :)
2.I absolutley LOVE gummy bears! I bought a 6lb bag at costco and almost ate the entire bag myself.
3.I unfortunatley have two bumps on both of my feet, known as bunnions. I always try to hide them!

I tag...Liz, and Erin! And...anyone who wants to do this!

4 comments:

Tamilisa said...

This is a fun blog! I'm glad we found each other's blogs Keira! Of course I don't mind if you add mine to yours. I'll do the same! :)

Marie said...

Hi guys!!!! We miss you! I didn't even know you had a blog! Now I can keep up with what you two are doing! I've read a couple of your last posts and yay for Steve for doing such and awesome job selling and getting tickets to see Beauty and the Beast! And I love that you have a cute 85 year old friend that you bowl with and play yahtzee with!

Jenny said...

Fun stuff! If you are a fan of Nature, you should watch the BBC Production Planet Earth. It is fabulous. Cam and I just bought it on Blue Ray and it's pretty addicting!

Jenny said...

By the way, tell Jase that he is in BIG trouble for not telling me the news...I had to hear it from my Mom! So not cool! Also, we'd love to go camping sometime when you guys get back!