Wednesday, July 9, 2008



Playing Croquet!
Steve's cute porcupine hair before the cut....
And After!





Cutting Hair and Playing Croquet!

Steve and I bought a croquet set! We were walking around Fred Meyer and decided to get us a frisbee so that we would have one when we go to the park, but while we walked down the fun toy isle we noticed the croquet set. So, we forgot about the frisbee and picked up the croquet set instead. It was an impulsive buy, but we decided it would be fun to have while were here in Washington and also to have when we get together with friends and family.
Today was fun playing out in the sun with our new toy before we had to work and I was also able to cut steve's hair as well.
I'm still new at this blogging thing.... any ideas or suggestions I should do or add to my blog?

2 comments:

Sarah Flint said...

Hey you two! I'm glad I found your blog... Nice hair cut Steve! I gave Danny a buz at the beginning of the summer, gotta love the summer hair cuts!! Keira, I love the darker hair!! I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever, we should do another game night!

Erin said...

Well I am glad to here that Chet and I are not the only impulsive buyers. Sometimes when you do that you end up with the best stuff that you normally wouldn't ever think about. You guys are so cute together and I love that you are creative with your spare time. We will have to do something together sometime for sure.