Thursday, July 10, 2008

Successful Sale!

So as Keira has updated the blog, she has made it known that I've been saleing security systems here in Seattle this summer. A few days ago I had an unusual sale. I was knocking in a condo community and I ran into some really neat folks. They were really excited about the security system I had to offer and had me come into their home. While filling out the paperwork we got to talking (and to all you old missionaries, it was a good BRT session :) ). Come to find out they really like performers like Josh Groban and Michael Buble. I told them of Keira's love for music and for musicals. When this family heard this they looked at each other and smiled. The husband left the room and came back with a couple of tickets in his hand. He gave me the tickets which are to the Disney's Musical Beauty and the Beast (in which he performs as Bell's dad). He had given me some of his own family's seats! So, not only did I get a big sale but I was able to surprise Keira with two tickets to a musical that she has wanted to see :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How cool is that?! Welcome to the world of blogging! : )

The Holt's said...

Keira! Hey, it's Kristie! I just wanted to say Hi! I'm excited that you have a blog! And you are way lucky to get to go to see Beauty and the Beast too! I hope you really enjoy it!
Talk to you soon!
-Kristie