Monday, October 21, 2013

33 Weeks!

Another week almost down! I'm now at 33 weeks.  We went to the doctors on Tuesday, and I was super nervous the night before. I was worried that it could have been the day.  I'm not ready for little man to make his appearance, but I know it will happen when it's supposed to.  Steve cleaned all weekend and even picked up the car seat-just in case.

The doctor appointment went amazing!  I had an ultrasound and we saw our little guy and he is sure getting squished in there! It amazes me EVERY time I see him.  What a miracle to see this little being growing inside me.  Moving and kicking.  We were pleasantly surprised to see him practice sucking in the womb-this was so amazing!! He was practicing  sucking with his mouth and then we also saw his lungs working!!!! Oh my goodness, I've never been so happy.  I felt this huge amount of relief knowing that he's doing so well.  Steve and I couldn't stop smiling.  Connie, the ultrasound tech told us that both are great signs of how healthy he is.  He's also estimated weighing 5 lbs. 3 oz.  Feeling so blessed.  We saw the dr. and he said he is happy with how well Bex is doing every week. Also that we've made it yet another week.  He said to plan on getting the stitch removed next Friday (Ill be 34 1/2  weeks by then).  If he feels confident enough that I could go even another week, then we will try that. For now, next Friday it is! It seems so crazy to me that we could be holding our little guy next weekend! I feel more at peace now, and I'm excited.  I don't feel as unprepared and not ready. Who knows, maybe next week I'll feel a little nervous! ha.

It's now Monday, and I'm getting even more excited. Steve installed the carseat in the car, my hospital bag is almost packed and we are ready as we can be.  :)

Here's his lil' outfit that we are bringing him home in. I love the elephant on it!


This is me today (Ill be 34 weeks tomorrow!!) I'm going to miss my prego belly!



No comments: