Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shocked 2.

This week has definitely been a hard one. On Tuesday, within just a couple of minutes I found out that 25 people were laid off from my company. 11 them being people in my training class-we all became super close. I consider them my work family. I'm super grateful that I still have my job, but lets be honest. It's not the same-AT ALL. It seriously feels like a grave yard at work now. Everyone is way quiet and there are empty desks-everywhere! My friends came in today to pick up there boxes and it was really hard. It's hard to say goodbye, and I definitely don't like big changes. This is a HUGE change in my life.
I know we will keep in touch, but it's not the same.

I hate having to go through this whole lay off thing-twice and really not to far apart. It was hard saying goodbye to my friends at Principal, and now I have to say goodbye to my friends again.

I know a lot of change is going to take place this year. A couple weeks ago I kept getting promptings that change is going to take place. I kept wanting to brush it off, because I really don't like change. But, whether it be good or bad change it's probably best in the long run-because it's all in God's hands.

No comments: