Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lately...

For the last two weeks...

We were able to go to the REAL soccer game for the first time. It was super fun, and FINALLY the weather was warm enough so that we didn't have to even wear jackets! Thank the heavens for that. :)


For FHE we went to the dollar theatre and took Whit to the Justin Bieber movie in 3d. Steve wasn't really up for seeing the movie (ha, I don't blame him) but since it was 2 out of three votes.. he got voted out! ha ha! No, but Steve was a good sport. He actually said he didn't mind the movie at the end. Plus, nothing better than singing all the bieber songs in theatre and swaying my arms back and forth :)



We also had a bbq with Preston and Mckenzie. Mckenzie is a really nice girl and perfect fit for Petey. After our bbq we went to Thursday night, dollar night at Classic Skating. Totally ghetto..but Oh so much fun! I'm still pretty shocked at all the little romances..seriously-I saw 10 year olds macking on each other. So gross! Plus where are the parents? Besides that, we had a lot of fun! It totally made me feel like a kid again. And it's so awesome skating holding hands and skating with my best friend.





We've been babysitting Sophie for a couple days. It's been a lot of fun having a dog but also a ton of work! She wakes us up every morning and jumps right on our bed to wake us up...she is definitely like a little kid sometimes. We've loved taking her for walks and playing hide and seek with her. She's a really, really good dog.


If that isn't proof enough that Steve is starting to LOVE dogs..I don't know what is!

And last but not least, we got another set of family pictures! (Just the two of us) Not that the ones Dan and Carrie just did last year wasn't good enough, but one of our friends is just starting his business and asked to take our pics-for free! woot! :) So that was fun! Here is just a couple that he sent us last night...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times! I love your new photos! And I agree about Classic Skating...where ARE those kids parents??

Erin said...

Fun pictures. I think those are going to be so cute! I love classic skating. I think we used to go there back in the days. Miss you. Hey I lost my cell phone so I don't have any numbers. Call me sometime when you get a chance so I can have your number again, and so we can talk. It's been way too long!

Krystal said...

Love the pictures.