Saturday, January 16, 2010

OUR Mini GETAWAY

Steve and I had such a long--------------------------------week! We decided at the spur of the moment we needed a getaway!
We started our venture to Salt Lake City, and went to Trolley Square to see if they had anything good to eat for dinner. We found the Italian restaurant "Tucci's". Which is dang nice. I've never been there, and the food was delicious! I would love to go there again. Steve and I had a good time talking, and enjoying the meal.


After dinner, we went to Anniversary Inn. The room was themed "Wild West" which we LOVED!! I still can't believe how creative these rooms are. It was are first time going to Anniversary Inn, and we were completley impressed by everything.

Our Bed

Awesome Paintings!


Our bed was a chuck wagon, our bathroom was in a saloon and everything around us was western themed. They also gave us cheesecake and apple cider! Steve and I had such a fun time, being able to spend time with one another. We even watched "My Girl". he he. I love Steve. He let me choose any movie I wanted, and I picked that. He never saw the show and I told him it was a classic so we had to watch it.


The entry way to our bathroom, I just LOVED the saloon doors!

Our Chuck wagon bed

We slept great, and to start the morning, they bring you breakfast in bed!!
How great is that?


We had a giant Cinnamon bun, a giant Crescent filled with ham and cheese, juices and Yogurt


Steve and I had such a great time, and we didn't have to travel very far.

I'm so grateful for him and that we can do everything together. Thanks for the awesome get away
!

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Sometimes we just need to get away from the stress of everything.

Krystal said...

That a fun weekend. Its always good to do fun stuff like that. That room looks really cool.