Friday, July 12, 2013

Finding out the Gender!!!

On Friday, June 7th we found out what Baby Ford is! Steve and I couldn't wait the full 15 weeks to find out what he/she was. So we went when I was 14 weeks and 3 days.  On our ride there we were both sooo anxious! Once you find out the gender, it makes it seem so much more real.  We than can start calling baby by name.  Steve and I both didn't care what gender baby was. We just felt so grateful that this little miracle is growing inside of me.

Baby wasn't very cooperative, and didn't want to reveal what he/she was! When we first saw baby on the ultrasound his/her arms were up in the air while baby slept.  Already taking after his mamma! ;)
The tech was able to get baby moving, and then revealed we are having a BABY BOY!!!!!  Our little Beckham.  Steve and I were both overwhelmed with excitement!  Beckham already has a lot of personality.  When the technician was trying to get him to move again, she started pushing a little on my stomach where he was.  He put his little fist in the air and did three fist punches up at her! It was so funny! He also is a thumb sucker.  He loves his hands and always has them up by his face.

When we left Fetal photos, Steve and I went to our favorite place to eat- Tepanyaki Steak house!  We only go there on special occasions.  This was  definitely a special day!  On our drive there, we just kept laughing and then yelling- We're having a baby!!! a BABY BOY!! It almost seemed like a dream.  We also gave thanks to our Father in Heaven.
Dinner wasn't as good as what I remember it always tasting...and I of course ended up in the bathroom.. but it was such a special night for Steve and I.
After dinner we couldn't wait to share the good news with our immediate family!  Because no one knew we were going this day, everyone was busy doing things! We just told everyone we wanted to come visit.  Kody and Jade ended up being the first to know that Bex was a boy! We showed them the video and Carson was super funny.  He would say "he looks like an alien"  and then "how is he in there?" and points to my belly.  We then were able to show the parents, and both parents reactions were awesome!  Everyone is excited for this little man to join the family!

I'm sooooo excited!! We're having a little man. OUR OWN little man!!!!



No comments: