Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday.

Since it is the month of Thanksgiving, I thought it would be a good idea to write all the things I'm Thankful for every Thursday.

-Since it's Midgey's Birthday-I'm grateful she was born today

-I'm very grateful that Steve was able to get into pharmacy school and that we didn't have to move!

-I'm grateful that I have an amazing husband who supports me in everything that I do

-Grateful for amazing family

-Grateful for awesome friends

-I'm grateful for God's plan and not my own. I always try to plan out my life, but he always has a bigger and better one

-I'm grateful for the amazing young women that surround me almost every day

-I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon

-I'm grateful I have a job!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's so sweet, I hope all is going well for you guys! You are just adorable!