Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween.

Halloween weekend was fun!
We went to a costume party on SaTuRdAy and I saw a bunch of old friends from high school. It was really fun to see everyone! Bryce and Jamie know how to throw a fun party!
(Pics by Bryce and Jamie)
Pumpkin Bowling
Donuts on a String

SuNdAy, my mom and dad had their annual Halloween dinner-Homemade Chili in pumpkin bowls! It was really good! It was of course fun talking with all my fam too:) I love have Grandma brought a mask!




MoNdAy, I went to work and there were Halloween activities all day-Watched Hocus Pocus, Halloween crossword puzzles and word searches, Kids came to our desk to Trick-Or-Treat and I dressed up!:)
Then we went over to Colleen and Richard's house and had Colleen's homemade Chili and then just hung out, ate too much candy and of course, passed out candy!

ooh and then when we went home and Steve and I cuddled on the couch and talked. Loved it.


IT was a fun filled weekend! I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!!!

2 comments:

Jade said...

Keira!! Yes lets get together this weekend or something and watch a movie and make things and make cinnamon rolls.. and all that good stuff please! Come be my friend! :) I hope things are going good with you, I'm alwways thinking of you lots and lots. Love ur guts! And Steve! You guys are great.

Lindsay said...

So cute! Looks like a blast! Your grandma is the cutest lady EVER. How fun!