Sunday, February 15, 2009


Happy Valentines Day!

wow is my hubby a cutie!! I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband! Steve has always been a little romancer, from day one. He is always doing the sweetest things for me. Not only on valentines day does he always surprise me, but every day of the week he is constantly showing me that he loves me. For example, he always gets up extra early and starts my car up for me before I have to go in for work and scrapes off the snow and ice on my windshield. Or I'll come home from work and find a note on the counter or open the pantry and find my favorite bag of flaming hot Cheetos! He always is showing love for me. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband.
On Valentines Day Steve surprised me with some roses (I've always been a sucker for those!) and then awhile ago I told him how much I would love to have a CTR ring. I completely forgot that I had mentioned it to him and he surprised me with one! It's so pretty! It has two hearts on each side of the CTR. -perfect for v-day!
I surprised Steve with a poster board card with candy/candy bars on it, and then gave him some cuff links, that he has been wanting for a long time.
Steve and I played games and watched a movie (our favorite things to do together). We had a great time spending time with each other.
I love you Steve! Thanks again for being such an amazing hubby!





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cute hubby! He is such a stud. You got a good one Keira! I'm glad you guys had a happy Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have you come tomorrow. Only 1 day until Kris comes home. Love ya! I love the ring - it is very nice. I love Steve too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keira! Yeah, now you're supposed to put the directions on and make a craft for three people who read your blog! Fun, huh? I don't have your address, and I put my e-mail on wrong the first time. It's jacks.sweety@gmail.com. Thanks!