Friday, April 5, 2013

Goodbye little home.

I've been a HUGE slacker in blogging. I figured it was time I started doing it again!

We have been very busy lately!! Steve and I moved last month and that was a huge project.  I had NO Idea how much stuff we had packed into our little 1 bedroom apartment. 
We still live pretty close to where we moved and we now have a lot more space, which is really what we needed.   Steve and I had mixed emotions about moving from our little place.  It was our home for over 6 years!  So, it was bittersweet to leave it, but it was time.

So far we are loving our new place! We went to our ward for the first time on Sunday. During the meeting I really felt that this is where we are supposed to be. It was great having that reassurance.

We loved our little home, but it's time for another adventure.



Goodbye little home.



4 comments:

sholtmom said...

Congrats! I hope you blog pictures of your new place once you get settled in!

Lindsay said...

Well I, for one, am so glad that you've moved! I can't wait to come see what you've done with the basement! Next time I get to stay past 2, I'll have to come down and say hi!

Jenny said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back because I've missed your updates! Hope things are going well! You'll have to post pics of your new home!

Whitney said...

I was so happy to see a new blog post! I was wondering how you guys are doing!