Sunday, November 11, 2012

When the world seems to stop.

This week has been full of emotions.  Last Sunday, I found out that I would be getting released from the young women's. It's a crazy feeling knowing that I will no longer be in these girls lives as much as I have been.   It's been three years that I've been able to serve them and be with them every week.

I've been mentally and emotionally preparing myself for today.  I've felt so much love from my Father in Heaven.

Some might think that it's ridiculous why I would be so sad over a calling, but these girls are my life.  They have been my life for the past three years.  Everything that I do revolves around them.

I have so much gratitude to my Father in Heaven for allowing me to surround myself with such amazing girls.   My heart has felt so heavy.  I'm very sad with this new change, but I know that God is in charge.

This calling has strengthened my testimony more than any calling that I've ever had.  I know that without a doubt that the personal progress program is divine.  I know of my worth more than I ever have before.   

The girls have changed my life forever, and I'm so humbled to have been able to serve them.











I love these girls, I'll love them forever.





I

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I totally know how you feel - I just got released from the Primary Presidency that I've been in for 3 years too! I am so sad! I had to excuse myself yesterday from opening exercises because I started bawling! It's SO sad! I love those kids and I love hearing them sing and teaching them sharing time and just everything. It really is such a hard transition - I am definitely feeling your pain!!!

Jenny said...

Hugs to you. I'm so sorry. I'm dreading that day..... but....something else good will come along too! :)

Allie said...

Teaching the beehives in Spanish Fork was my favorite calling of all time. I LOVED those girls and the cool leaders I got to work with. You really will love them all forever.